It’s time to turn information into action! Here are some simple yet doable tips to make and live you healthier and fit. Good Health and Fitness can be achieved with these simple routines.
10 Easy and Simple Ways to Stay Fit and Live a Healthy Life
- Steep and Sip a bag of chamomile tea? What’s in a bag of a chamomile tea? It’s loaded with a dose of bacteria-fighting and relaxing amino acids. To make it more effective, add another more minutes to sip. The longer the tea bag sips, the more effective and better.
- Remember to exhale and breath when feeling stressed. You can watch many breathing techniques and exercises in YouTube. This will help you doing proper breathing exercises. Proper breathing helps when you’re stressed out. watch and enjoy this videos by downloading an Ad Blocking application. Read more on: https://youtubevanced.com
- Give your beans a bath. A quick rinsing of canned veggies will cut the amount of salt in it by 30 to 40%. Check your seat. If your bike saddle is too low or too high, you can end up with an achy knee. When you’re seated with your foot on the pedal in its lowest position, the knee on your extended legs should be only slightly bent.
- Use sunscreen on a very hot day. This will protect your skin from getting burned and from possible skin diseases. The most effective Sunscreen should have at least an SPF of 15 or higher. This is the proper amount of sunscreen for sun exposed areas.
- Visit your OB Gynecologist. This should be done regularly. Annual exams are done at least yearly.
- Perfect your posture. Place one hand on a wall just below shoulder height. Turn away from the wall until you feel tension on your chest. Hold for 3-5 breaths. Repeat three times, switching sides.
- Eat healthy fruits and vegetables such as avocados. This fruit are full of fats, but it’s the good kind. Mash together 2 peeled and seeded avocados, 1 minced garlic clove, 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice and salt to taste to have a refreshing guacamole. This is a good diet to help you remain fit at all times.
- Slightly open your windows at bedtime. That’s an easy way to up the healthfulness of the air in your bedroom, this helps you sleep better as well.
- Energize instantly. You can do this by running your hands under cool water for 20 seconds. Then close your eyes and, using the middle finger of each hand, tap each of the following areas five times: between your eyebrows, the top of your cheekbones, your chin, and the area just under your nose.
- Get off the treadmill and run, walk or whatever you can keep to make yourself active outside. You’ll even have a dose of fresh air.