There are a couple of ways on how you could find a personal trainer over the web.
- The first approach is by using your smartphone. You can download an application from the App Store or Play Store and pick from wide list of instructors.
- The other method is by networking with recommended or national or local personal trainers who provide training and program plans online.
But regardless of the approach that you chose, there are few things that you should mind doing and these are going to be the following:
Review the Credentials
More often than not, people are caught up in selecting a trainer that is entirely based on reviews and testimonials.
While this is a good approach, make it more effective by reviewing the certifications and credentials of your prospects too.
Checkout Life Experience
With this in mind, never solely depend on the credentials. There are many online trainers whose looks are so deceiving. But if they fail to have field experience, it will quickly present itself up.
Pay for Contact
There are literally countless of online training plans you can find. What you want is to spend on contact time and not on written word. Stick to the 10:90 rule where 10% is for written stuff and the remaining 90% is for human interaction.